When will I have to pay my fees?

You will receive an invoice at the beginning of Michaelmas Term for your tuition fees. This will be for your full annual tuition fee (unless you are being funded by a loan or scholarship, which is paid to you in instalments).

Your first invoice will also include the following College charges:

  • Michaelmas Term Kitchen Minimum Billing (£155 per Term)
  • Michaelmas Term CR dues (£25 per Term)
  • Alumni Society Fee (£52 one-off charge)
  • Rent* and Caution Money if you are living in College accommodation


Subsequent invoices will be issued at the start of lent and Easter term and will contain these charges:

  • Termly Kitchen Minimum Billing (£155 per Term)
  • Termly CR dues (£25 per Term)
  • Rent* if you are living in College accommodation

You have two weeks to pay from the date on your invoice.

*Current College accommodation rents can be found here. 


How do I pay my bill?

Detailed information can be found here.


The Cambridge Bursary for UK undergraduates

If you are a UK or EU (with settled or pre-settled status) undergraduate student with a household income of below £62,215 then you are likely to be eligible for a Cambridge Bursary of up to £3,500 per year.  The Cambridge Bursary is in addition to any loan for maintenance or tuition fees which you receive from the UK government.  You usually do not need to apply separately for the Cambridge Bursary, you will be automatically considered when you apply for a student loan through your regional funding body e.g. Student Finance England.

Further information on the Cambridge Bursary Scheme, including details of how to apply, can be found here.

Back to St Edmund’s Offer-holder’s Homepage